Counties/regions can enter one club team in the competition. A County / Region that has not entered a Bowling team for three or more years can enter a rainbow team for two consecutive years
Teams must consist of six players – three of whom must be male and three of whom must be female.
See general sports rules.
Guidelines for Play
1. Games will be played according to usual bowling rules.
2. Any rules listed below will take precedence over the rules of the venue.
3. Members of each team will bowl as a group in the same lane for the first round.
4. Team members’ scores will then be added together and the six teams with the highest total scores will bowl in a bowl-off.
5. Team members’ will bowl in separate lanes for the bowl-off.
6. The team with the highest score from the bowl-off is the winner.
The closing date for entries to National Office is Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GENERAL SPORTS RULES APPLY TO THIS COMPETITION, EXCEPT WHERE STATED ABOVE.