This competition is proudly sponsored by ABP Foodgroup and is run in association with Macra Agricultural Skillnet.
The purpose of the competition is to promote and recognise the Young Leaders we have in Macra and acknowledge their volunteering efforts and the contributions they make into developing their local communities.
This competition is open to those in Macra who hold County Officer positions.
The objectives of the competition are as follows:
- To provide an incentive for the development of club and county programmes.
- To provide recognition for the effort and skills shown by our county leaders.
- To raise the level and standard of leadership in Macra na Feirme and in the general community.
The 2021/22 winners were:
- Sarah Kelly, Ferbane/Banagher Macra, Co. Offaly
- Emma Kate O Dwyer, Waterford City Macra, Co. Waterford
- Caroline O Keefe, Avondhu Macra, Co. Cork