Rules / NDC Bowling Competition
Sponsored by the National Dairy Council
Counties/regions can enter one club team in the competition.
A County / Region that has not entered a Bowling team for three or more years can enter a rainbow team for two consecutive years.
Teams must consist of six players – three of whom must be male and three of whom must be female.
See general sports rules.
Guidelines for Play
- Games will be played according to usual bowling rules.
- Any rules listed below will take precedence over the rules of the venue.
- Members of each team will bowl as a group in the same lane for the first round.
- Team members’ scores will then be added together and the six teams with the highest total scores will bowl in a bowl-off.
- Team members will bowl in separate lanes for the bowl-off.
- The team with the highest score from the bowl-off is the winner.
- Should the winning scores be tied after the bowl-off, at least an additional 3 frames will be played between the two teams. Teams will play as a team on 2 separate lanes, with each person getting 2 throws per frame. The highest team score after the 3 frames will be the winner.
- If the scores are still tied, an extra frame is added in a sudden death situation until a winner is reached.
The closing date for entries to National Ofﬁce is Wednesday, September 23th, 2020