Connect your business with the pulse of rural Ireland
We partner with organisation’s that echo our vision for a rural Ireland that is a vibrant, attractive place for young people to live and work.
We work collaboratively to create tailored partner packages for businesses which meet their community objectives.
- Direct access to a network of 10,000 young people living in rural Ireland
- Contact with 170 clubs located throughout every county in the Republic of Ireland
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the development of rural communities - economically, culturally and socially
- Develop long-lasting relationships with rural dwellers from a young age and assist in their personal development and training
- Address issues such as sustainability, rural isolation and mental health and wellbeing
- Opportunity to create a bespoke package or initiative specifically tailored to align with the goals of an organisation
- 10,000 members
- 170 clubs
- 26 counties
- Aged 17-35
- 55% Male / 45% Female
- 33% of members are farmers
- 67% working in other occupations in rural Ireland
Becoming A Partner
If you are an organisation looking to engage with young rural Ireland in a positive way, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the many options available to you.