Terms and Conditions
Members Terms and Conditions
Membership of Macra na Feirme
- In joining Macra na Feirme (here after called Macra) you agree to be bound by its Constitution and Bye Laws, please note that this may be updated from time in keeping with Macra’s Constitution.
- You also agree to accept and abide by Macra’s Code of Conduct and Customer Charter . Again, these may be updated from time-to-time following approval by Council and the Board.
- All membership fees are non-refundable.
- There is reasonable expectation on becoming a member is that you participate in your local club as your time and other commitments allow.
- Patron members are eligible for all Macra discount schemes. However, with Macra’s primary focus on the development of young people, Patron members may not take part in competitions or be elected to any leadership position at club, county or national level.